Friday 31 August 2012

Interior Inspo

I'm a sucker for interior designs. I was kind of think of taking a course (besides Architecture) of Interior Design or Industrial Design in college. 

Anyway, whenever I'm not reading or blogging, I just surf around the net for designs. Home, buildings, bedrooms, apartments and the like. And sometimes, I grab my trusty pencil and any paper and I design some on my own. 

Here's some of my most favorite interiors:

I would love to have a sleepover with my friends in this loft bed!

I just love whites with a dash of a bright color. And the white brick walls adds more statement to the room.

A blackboard wall! I want one!

 If I would go to a boarding school, I would want the rooms to be like this. Everything just looks so cozy.


Books!

 For some weird reason, this reminds me of Alice In Wonderland. A modern version?

This bathroom is just so tad cute! Clean, simple, and dainty.


-Roma

No comments:

Post a Comment