Wednesday 12 September 2012

A whimsical trip to Lucban, Quezon. (Landscape spam)



Photos while on the road. I was behind glass which explains why it's blurry. :)





(Dramatic sunlight shot)


In the Garden of Eden.


 (Adam and Eve)








 (I love this shot because that ray of sunlight made the entire photo better.)



We climbed 200 steps to reach the top of the Garden. It was so exhausting that I almost hurled. But it was worth it because the view was enthralling! But unfortunately, I wasn't able to take some shots because I was too tired. Sorry about that Haha.
Our teachers call these trips "educational". I disagree. I mean, sure we learned how to save a drowning individual but would the lessons really matter if the pool was like 4 feet deep and some of my batchmates didn't even know how to swim? Oh god. But hey, I enjoyed the trip anyway so yeah . :)

-Janiall ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment