Monday 23 July 2012

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (Late post)


July 16, 2011 Saturday
I remember this day very well. I wore a floral tank top and a white cardigan over it. I had a shoulder bag with me that day and I didn’t wear my glasses. I just brought it with me but I didn’t wear it.
Anyhow, this was basically one of the best and saddest day of my life. After all those months waiting and waiting for the final installment, it’s finally here. And now that’s it’s finally here, I want to go back to my days when I first read the series way back in fourth grade.
I remember going to the cinema. I was shaking out of excitement. When the opening credits came, I was trembling. I was tearing up. The moment of my life is about to come yet it’s going to end.
I know it’s not the end of Harry Potter. The movie might end but the fandom won’t. Up to this day I can’t remember the feeling of watching it. Snape’s death. Dobby’s death. Romione’s kiss. Harry Potter and Lord Voldermort’s final battle. Hogwarts burning down. Everything was beautiful and magical. I was tearing out very very much especially at the closing credits part where everybody got up from their seats and applauded and cheered. I couldn’t be happier. It was definitely a moment worth remembering and sharing.
The magic never ends. 


-Roma

No comments:

Post a Comment