Tuesday 24 July 2012


One Night Only is a British indie rock band from HelmsleyNorth Yorkshire formed in 2003. I found out about them when I'm scrolling through the internet about Emma Watson and other HP-related stuff. Why, you ask? 'Cause as I mentioned in our playlist article, she is featured in One Night Only's 'Say You Don't Want It music video wherein George (the lead singer) licked her face!
George Craig is so hot, isn't he? (yep. I'm fond of boy groups with gorgeous lead singers.)
He handles the vocals and guitar. Mark Hayton, on the other hand, is on guitar and also handles backing vocals. Daniel Parkins is on bass. On keyboards and another backing vocalist, there goes Jack Sails. And the latest member, James Craig has been on drums since Sam Ford left in 2010. Another member in the past, Kai Smith has been in the band for only a year.
So, this song had been stuck on my head the whole day when I first heard it. Really catchy. Check it out! (it's on our playlist). It will never be too late to catch up on indie music.
Please do check them out and their songs. You'd be glad to find out something new. :)


- Harj 

No comments:

Post a Comment