Tuesday 24 July 2012

Let's Move Forward in One Direction. (LATE POST)


Vas Happenin'?! This might be my favorite out of the articles I made so far because my Directioner self would definitely show up. Yesterday, July 23, 2012, One Direction, also known as 1D, celebrated their 2nd anniversary as a band. As most of you know, they started in The X-Factor UK in 2010. They auditioned as individuals but are all eliminated during the Bootcamp. But according to Nicole Scherzinger and Simon Cowell, 2 of the judges and mentors, said that they're TOO talented to step out of the competition. So, they agreed to put them as a group. This was announced on July 23, 2010, 8:22 pm (UK time) which explains why that date is too meaningful to not only the boys but also to us, Directioners. It all started then. The boys competed for the competition as a group and declared 3rd placer.



Liam brought us a wonderful message when he failed to go further in 2008. (he also hoped for the crown last 2008.) Look at him now. One of the BEST-known artists working with other BEST singers in the industry. Niall's dream is to sell out arenas, make his OWN album, and work with the best artists in the world. He got more, SO MUCH MORE, than what he dreamt of.
Never lose hope when you fail to reach your dreams. HE has a better plan for us. Maybe not now, but someday. Trust me.


 LIAM

HARRY 

 LOUIS

NIALL 

 ZAYN



1D inspired a massive number of people in the world. Yes, they have taken over the world already. They have even got to the top higher than what The Beatles reached. Now, please do excuse me for I will end my article here. I have loads of things to say it might not even fit this page. But my tears are stopping me to type now. You read that right. Yup, I'm sobbing. If only you know how much it makes me so proud seeing them rising to the top. They have taken over the world. Yes. But more importantly, they gave meaning to the lives of the Directioners out there including me, of course. You might be touched by these amaZAYN, brilLIAM, phenomeNIALL, fabuLOUIS, extraordinHARRY, and 1Derful boys too after reading this, hopefully. So please check them out. You'll be amazed to experience different things and more because of them.


FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE STAIRS, TO THE TOP OF THE CHARTS. Please welcome, ONE DIRECTION.


- Harj 

No comments:

Post a Comment