Tuesday 31 July 2012

Rest In Peace, Janel.

Sorry I haven't got the chance to take good pictures 'cause it's hard to move for there are lots of people hanging on the scene. In case you're wondering what I'm talking about, I'm going to tell you a sad story.
I once had a friend, daughter of my dad's pal. I remember us having a picture with my cousin and this is the creepy part. I went through some stuff maybe 2 nights before I found out about the news. And I saw our picture with Janel, Ashley, my cousin, and I. I don't really know where I put that now.
I went home from school, changed my clothes and went to see what my parents were doing. They were lying on the bed. My mum asked me, "What's the name of Jonie's daughter? The kid you used to play with back when you were little children." (Tito Jonie is my dad's pal)
"I don't remember. I think it's Shirley?" I replied.
"No. That's the name of her mother."
"Well, I don't really remember. Why?"
Then my mum told me that she was gone.
She had appendicitis and her appendix should be removed from her body immediately. Like my uncle who had an operation just a month ago, I think.
When the doctor/s put anesthesia on her, she had an allergy which caused her death. Her body became reddish and then after some time, she was gone.
I feel sorry for her family. Having a loss of a family member hurts SO MUCH especially that she's only 11 years old and THAT she will turn 12 in LESS THAN A MONTH! When I saw her corpse, I was shocked. Her face is like an old lady's. Her eyes are swollen. I can't take it. I wanna cry but I managed to help it.
The day of her interment came. Here it is. We went to the venue but we don't know exactly where she'll be buried so we took some round trips.
We found her family at the end road of the cemetery. I started to be nervous without knowing the reason why. Here comes the men who will have her body buried. Last glance of her now. I can hear her mother crying so loud saying, "BABY! Baby."
They call her Baby Janel. Her family wore purple shirts with her photo on them. She was lifted to the hole then rolled downwards using some kind of a tool.
It's done. They put back the soil then it's done. It's time for us to go back home.
This incident taught me the same lesson I learn every time.
Treasure every moment you have while you can still do things. Do your mission and have fun. If it's time to go, it's time. You can't stop fate and destiny. No one knows the end of life so live to the fullest!
Did I mention her father is not around during the incident? He was working overseas. It's sad. So please join me in praying for her soul.
May you rest in God's peace, Baby Janel!

No comments:

Post a Comment